PDCA日記 / PDCA Diary

継続は創造だ! / Continuity is Creation!

PDCA日記 / Diary Vol. 1,217「縦割り行政の現実」/ "The reality of vertically-divided administration"

English follows Japanese.

PDCA日記 Vol. 1,217「縦割り行政の現実」】




















PDCA日記が更新されたら通知が欲しいという方がいましたので、そのような場合は Twitter をご利用ください😊。https://twitter.com/MPdca   




  • 発売日: 2016/12/27
  • メディア: 単行本


P.S. 私は一時期ニューヨークで働いていましたので、アメリカ政府からも年金受給資格があります(すずめの涙程度ですが😊。


現在は、日本年金機構で申請をすることができるようになっていますが、アメリカに住んでいる場合は歳入庁(IRS:Internal Revenue Service)で手続きを行います。






< Mr. PDCAのボンジュール英語「縦割り」 = 「vertically-divided




「縦割り行政の現実」を英語で表現する場合、「The reality of vertically-divided administration」とすればよいですね😊。          




  • 発売日: 2016/12/27
  • メディア: 単行本



PDCA (plan-do-check-action) Diary Vol. 1,217 "The reality of vertically-divided administration"


If you are a self-employed person in Japan, you must have experience in going to the tax office for tax return filing and using the system called e-Tax.


Recently, more and more people are choosing to implement online, but when submitting an e-Tax declaration, a 16-digit number called a "User Identification Number (UIN)" is given.


As you know, in Japan, a 12-digit personal number called "My Number" is given to all people.


Nevertheless, a 16 digit UIN was given by the tax office.


As pointed out in the material introduced today "How to regenerate Japan with tax and social security (Japanese only)", vertical-divided administration has been taking place.


As this book advocates, there is a separate organization for benefits and tax collection under the vertically-aligned administration, because pension is handled by the Ministry of Health, Labor and Welfare and tax is controlled by the Ministry of Finance in Japan.


In addition to the above, this material points out various problems in Japan.


If you are interested in social security, please read this book😊.


Let's function PDCA today!   


In case you would like to receive a notice at the time of PDCA Diary post, please utilize Twitter😊. https://twitter.com/MPdca 


P.S. I worked in New York for a while, so I am also eligible for a pension from the US government.


Currently, you can apply the American pension at the Japan Pension Service.


If you live in the United States, you can apply your pension at the Internal Revenue Service (IRS).


The IRS provides pension benefits and taxes, which is a very straightforward mechanism.


There are political parties in Japan that are advocating the establishment of the IRS in Japan, and I am paying attention to whether the day will come when females will enter the inefficient vertically divided administration.